Library technology skills survey results

Burke, John burkejj at MIAMIOH.EDU
Sun Jan 31 00:02:23 EST 2016

*** My apologies for cross-posting this message ***

I also apologize for my delay in sharing results from a survey of
technologies and technology skills used by librarians and library staff
members that I posted here back in March 2015.  I am happy to point you
toward them at *https://goo.gl/9W2e77 <https://goo.gl/9W2e77>*

My thanks to everyone who took time to take the survey.  I hope that my
results will still be of interest.  I solicited responses to it in part to
give some context to the technologies and technology skills I discuss in my
book, *The Neal-Schuman Library Technology Companion*.  The fifth edition
of the book, which includes a chapter devoted to the survey results and
further discussion of them, will be published shortly and is available from ALA
Neal-Schuman <http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=11540>.

You may also be interested in my updated list of "Library Technology
Awareness Resources" from the new edition of the book at
http://miamioh.edu/burkejj/techawareness.html

Again, many thanks to everyone!

John

John J. Burke, MSLS