Call for Chapters: Digitizing the Modern Library and the Transition from Print to Electronic

Raj K Bhardwaj raajchd at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 7 23:49:57 EST 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of
editing a forthcoming publication entitled “Digitizing the Modern Library
and the Transition from Print to Electronic
<http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2007>” to
be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive
academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially
invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in the area of
book and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other
related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit
*http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2007*
<http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2007> for
more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can
also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I
hope to hear from you by Feb 29, 2015!

Best wishes,
*Sincerely yours,*

Dr. Raj Kumar Bhardwaj