Web governance models and documents?

Jennifer DeJonghe Jennifer.DeJonghe at METROSTATE.EDU
Sat Feb 27 15:58:55 EST 2016

Hello,

Our university is switching to a new CMS and is also revising its web governance model and related documents.

Does anyone work at a university where they feel there is a very good university-wide web governance model in place, that is "librarian" friendly and allows for decentralized control over the website? We in the library fear losing control over our code and content and want to push for a content strategy that allows us to keep some autonomy.

I'd especially appreciate seeing documents and policies that I could put forth as models.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer DeJonghe
Librarian and Professor