Looking for Intranet experts for an organization of 500 staff

Alvare, Luz Marina (IFPRI) l.alvare at CGIAR.ORG
Tue Oct 20 14:03:53 EDT 2015

We are looking for Intranet expert to help us,  in consultation with our internal audiences and management to re-do an old system that was created with different tools behind and a wordpress facing that guides to the different tools and services.  The Intranet project will be broken into 2 parts:

1.       Define the goals and objectives, Determine the content, and Define the structure

2.       Identify the best platform:  Once we know what we want IFPRI's  Intranet to look like, we will need to evaluate promising development platforms and select the one that will best meet our needs.  This platform will not replace existing systems (like Cognos, the eBrary, or Docs4Deltek, Dataverse) but become the entry point for all IFPRI information with interoperability with all of these other systems.  It should provide metrics and usage reports.

The expert that will help on the first section will be different to the expert that will be guiding on the identification of best platform.

We are located in the DC area and we are an organization with 500 staff spread around the world with 4 country offices.

If you know or can recommend who can help  please let me know at l.alvare at cgiar.org<mailto:l.alvare at cgiar.org>.

Thank you

Luz Marina Alvaré  |  Head, Knowledge Management |  International Food Policy Research Institute  | www.ifpri.org<http://www.ifpri.org/>
2033 K Street N.W., Washington DC 20006|  Tel: +1 202 862 5614  |  Fax: +1 202 467 4439
Email: l.alvare at cgiar.org<mailto:l.alvare at cgiar.org>  |  Skype: lmalvare or ifprihomeoffice

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-10-20