CZ solutions Print Release station

Stacey L Knight Davis slknight at EIU.EDU
Fri May 1 09:23:08 EDT 2015

We have a locally developed print release system we are looking to replace.  We are looking for something low cost that will work with a magstripe reader and allow students to release only the jobs they select. We also need to do custom reports for billing.  In our initial review of available products, CZ Print Release Station looks promising.  Does anyone have any experience with this? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Stacey

Stacey Knight-Davis
Head of Library Technology Services
Health Science Librarians of Illinois Past President, 2014-2015

Booth Library
Eastern Illinois University                 Office Phone: 217-581-7549
Charleston, IL  61920                       Library Technology Services: 217-581-6091
http://works.bepress.com/stacey_knight-davis/

"Library Technology Services at Booth Library provides expertise and service that enables scholarship and creative work. How can we help you achieve your goals?"

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-05-01