Making your site mobile friendly

Julian Prentice julianyoko at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 20 17:22:02 EDT 2015

>From the Google Webmaster Central Blog
<http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2015/02/finding-more-mobile-friendly-search.html>
:

"Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as
a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages
worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results.
Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality
search results that are optimized for their devices."

If you're interested getting more information on this change and the
#mobilemadness campaign, you can visit the Webmasters Google+ page
<https://plus.google.com/+GoogleWebmasters/posts>.

Julian

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-03-20