Destech Publications

Walt Crawford waltcrawford at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 11 18:11:47 EDT 2015

Better yet: ignore Beall's list (given his demonstrated antipathy toward OA
in general) and look up the journals on the Directory of Open Access
Journals, DOAJ.org.

The first two I checked aren't there. That's good enough for me: This
operation isn't a serious OA publisher.

walt crawford

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Clapp, Sharon B. (Library) <sclapp at ccsu.edu