What do you call your discovery search engine?

Erin White erwhite at VCU.EDU
Tue Jun 16 15:02:53 EDT 2015

In total agreement with Amy. At VCU we decided that naming things doesn't
really help usability and seems kind of old-school. We call ours search, or
VCU Libraries Search if we are feeling fancy. Some of our instruction
librarians call it "the big yellow search box on the homepage."

--
Erin White
Web Systems Librarian, VCU Libraries