What do you call your discovery search engine?

Junior Tidal JTidal at CITYTECH.CUNY.EDU
Tue Jun 16 13:16:29 EDT 2015

We also call ours OneSearch! http://onesearch.cuny.edu/primo_library/libweb/action/search.do?vid=CUNY

However, we use Primo for our discovery tool.

Best,
Junior

Junior Tidal
Assistant Professor
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
300 Jay Street, Rm A434
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718.260.5481

http://library.citytech.cuny.edu

>>> Regina Gong <gongr1 at LCC.EDU> 6/16/2015 1:12 PM >>>
We call it OneSearch<http://www.lcc.edu/library/> and Summon is our discovery tool.

Thanks,
Regina

Regina Gong, MLIS
Manager of Technical Services and Systems
Lansing Community College Library
517-483-1663 | lcc.edu/library
Connect with us
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lcclibrary> [twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/lcclibrary>  [tumblr] <http://lcclibrary.tumblr.com/>  [pinterest] <http://www.pinterest.com/lcclibrary>  [flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/lcclibrary>  [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/lcclibrary>