The Collective 2016 - Call For Papers

Jason Evans Groth jevansg at NCSU.EDU
Thu Jun 11 09:55:05 EDT 2015

Looking for new ways to learn, network and kickstart ideas with
change-oriented librarians? So are we.

Join a group of next-generation practitioners for our second annual
low-cost/high-impact gathering that encourages collaboration and
sharing among the field’s brightest and most innovative librarians and
library practitioners.

We're excited to announce our 2016 theme: *Adopt, Adapt, Evolve:
Reinvigorating & Rejuvenating Our Libraries.*

Our unique “Session Picker” is now open for proposal submissions and
public voting/comment. Submit your ideas and vote on sessions you’d
like to see until August 5th!

*2016 Theme/Program:* http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/program/

*How to Submit:* http://www.thelibrarycollective.org/submit/

--
Jason Evans Groth
jevansg at ncsu.edu
919-515-2590 (User Experience)
919-515-5881 (Special Collections Research Center)

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-06-11