New web for Library and Information Association SA

Ina Smith Ina at ASSAF.ORG.ZA
Sun Jun 7 12:11:03 EDT 2015

Dear all

The Library and Information Association of South Africa (LIASA) has revamped its web page. We went for a modern, light, 21st century, well-organised, mobile friendly, perfect browser scaling, current, social media friendly, user-friendly web page.

Services offered to our members are facilities such as a webinar hosting option<http://www.liasa-new.org.za/webinars-2/> (Big Blue Button Open Source Software - can also do recordings of sessions), event hosting<http://www.liasa-new.org.za/event-management/> (incl. web etc) (Open Conference Sytems), survey tool<http://www.liasa-new.org.za/surveys/> (Lyme Survey). We hope to add many more. The web was built using WordPress.

See http://liasa-new.org.za

Please also like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/LiasaHelig

Kind regards
Ina

LIASA Convener ICT and Development (2014-2016)
LIASA Higher Education Library Interest Group Chair (2014-2016)

Ina Smith
SciELO Planning Manager
Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf)

Switchboard: +27 12 349 6600
Tel: +27 12 349 6641
Fax: +27 (0) 86 576 9512
Email: ina at assaf.org.za<mailto:ina at assaf.org.za>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0A14D.510748D0]

1st Floor Block A, The Woods, 41 De Havilland Crescent, Persequor Park
Meiring Naudé Road, Lynnwood 0020, Pretoria, South Africa.

PO Box 72135, Lynnwood Ridge 0040, Pretoria, South Africa.

Website: www.assaf.org.za<http://www.assaf.org.za/>

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-06-07