Position post: Head of Library Information Systems, California State University, Sacramento

Zhang, Bin bzhang at CSUS.EDU
Thu Jul 16 16:15:26 EDT 2015

Apologize for the cross-posting. Feel free to forward.

Thanks!

---
Bin Zhang
Digital Information Services Librarian and Interim Dept Head,
Library Systems & IT Services, University Library
California State University, Sacramento
2000 State University Drive East, Sacramento, CA 95819-6039
(916) 278-5664 (O); (916) 278-3891 (F)
bzhang AT csus DOT edu

From: Kautzman, Amy M
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:37 AM
Subject: RE: Head of Library Information Systems: posted

I am pleased to let you know that the Administrator II – Head of Library Information Systems, University Library position, #101383, has been posted.  http://www.csus.edu/about/employment/

As the center of campus intellectual discovery, the Sacramento State University Library promotes teaching, learning, research, and scholarly communication at the University by integrating the Library with campus student success programs and instruction. One of twenty-three libraries in the California State University System, the Library holds over 1.4 million volumes, comprised of print and electronic monographs and serials, and is a Federal Document Depository. The Library’s mission is to inspire excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarly activities.

The University Library is undergoing rapid transformation with new leadership, a forward-thinking vision, and a deep commitment to improving the campus learning environment.
We welcome individuals with diverse backgrounds to join our growing organization of over 20 Library faculty, 25 staff and approximately 20 FTE student assistants.

Amy Kautzman
Dean and Director, University Library
California State University, Sacramento
T: (916) 278-6230 | kautzman at csus.edu<mailto:kautzman at csus.edu>