Reminder: Call for participation in the OPF Digital Preservation Community Survey

Becky McGuinness becky at OPENPRESERVATION.ORG
Tue Jan 6 08:56:37 EST 2015

*OPF Digital Preservation Community Survey*

If you have not yet had a chance to participate in the OPF Digital
Preservation Community survey, it will be open until the 23 January 2015.
The survey aims to build an open account of the current digital
preservation landscape for the community.

Both the findings and the data from the survey will be published openly,
however the information given will be full anonymised so that individual
organisations cannot be identified.

Your participation is important to us. The findings will influence where we
can further support the community.

*About the survey*

   - We are interested to hear from a wide range of types and sizes of
   organisations.
   - There are 20 questions in the survey. It should take approximately 20
   minutes to complete.
   - We ask that you only provide one response per organisation.

*Survey link*:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/opf-digital-preservation-community-survey-2014
.

*Guidance notes*:
http://openpreservation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/OPFCommunityDigitalPreservationSurvey-GuidanceNotes.pdf
(the guidance notes explain the purpose and format of each question).

If you have any questions about the survey, please get in touch.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*