Self hosting Proquest historical newspapers

Curt Witcher Cwitcher at ACPL.LIB.IN.US
Thu Feb 26 06:27:50 EST 2015

We would be interested in knowing this as well. We are facing the same challenge.

Many thanks.

Curt B. Witcher, MLS, FUGA, IGSF
Genealogy Center Manager
Senior Manager of Special Collections
Federation of Genealogical Societies Director
Allen County Public Library
P. O. Box 2270, 900 Library Plaza
Fort Wayne, IN  46801-2270
CWitcher at ACPL.Info<mailto:CWitcher at ACPL.Info>
260-421-1226
Fax: 260-421-1386
www.GenealogyCenter.org<http://www.genealogycenter.org/>
The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely those of the author.
The message contents have not been reviewed or approved by the Allen County Public Library.