Library technology skills survey

Burke, John burkejj at MIAMIOH.EDU
Wed Feb 25 23:26:15 EST 2015

*** My apologies for cross-posting this message***

For a book that I am writing on technologies in libraries, I am curious to
learn more about the most common technologies and technology skills used by
librarians and library staff members.  I ask you to help me in this effort
by taking a brief survey on the technologies and technology skills you use
in your everyday work.  I am very interested in hearing from librarians and
library staff members from various types and sizes of libraries.

I would appreciate you taking about five minutes to fill out the survey at
http://goo.gl/forms/U98DHjXhTr

The results of the survey will be shared with this list soon after the
survey closes, with a more involved analysis available once the book is
published. I am eager to learn more about technology use in libraries, and
to share that information with you.

Please complete the survey before *March 12*.  Thanks so much for your
participation!

John

John J. Burke, MSLS

Library Director & Principal Librarian