Job Opening: E-Services Manager at Marin County Free Library

SCOTT scott.bauer at COMCAST.NET
Wed Feb 25 14:07:13 EST 2015

The Marin County Free Library (MCFL) is extending our recruitment for an E-Services Manager (Senior Librarian) to manage system-wide e-services, social media, the MCFL website, database acquisition, and the online and mobile user experience.

The Library seeks a dynamic and patron oriented librarian to join our team as the E-Services Manager. Reporting to the Deputy Director, the E-Services Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and supporting e-services for the library, and will develop and implement a program of educational opportunities to meet the technology learning needs of our community. This position is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the Marin County Free Library's e-branch, training for staff and the public on the Library’s e-resources, and ensuring the best possible experience for the Library’s virtual (and physical) patrons. Responsibilities include managing all patron interfacing online services (excluding the online catalog and other resources run by the MARINet consortium), e-content, social media, and electronic resources. The challenging work, team-oriented colleagues, easy proximity to San Francisco and the Wine Country, excellent benefits, and competitive salary could make this opportunity your next ideal move.

The salary range is $6,481 - $7,712 per month. Full details on the position, including links to the application and supplemental questionnaire are available at:

http://www.jobaps.com/Marin/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=0402&R2=15&R3=01

Scott Bauer, Deputy Director of County Library Services
Marin County Free Library
3501 Civic Center Drive, #414
San Rafael, CA 94903
voice: 415-473-7536
fax: 415-473-3726
sbauer at marincounty.org

The mission of the Marin County Free Library is to create connections to explore, imagine and innovate!

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-02-25