Job: Web Services Librarian at UTC Library

Brian Rogers brian-rogers at UTC.EDU
Mon Feb 23 22:21:58 EST 2015

The UTC Library invites applications from motivated, creative, and user-focused professionals to fill our Web Services Librarian position. The librarian in this position will plan, develop, and implement web and CMS service initiatives to enhance the library as a learning environment and guide patrons in the use of library resources and services.

To view the complete position description go to: http://www.utc.edu/library/about/jobs. A review of applications will begin on March 16, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled. Interested applicants should submit 1) a letter of interest, 2) a current curriculum vita, and 3) the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references including the professional relationship of each reference to facultyvitae30 at utc.edu.

Thanks and we look forward to the applications,
Brian Rogers
Team Lead, Library IT
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga