A gentle reminder

Roy Tennant roytennant at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 12:48:14 EST 2015

Every now and then we find it necessary to remind Web4Lib subscribers about
one or more of our posting policies, all of which are available for perusal
here: http://web4lib.org/

At the moment, I would like to draw your attention to this one:

"Advertisements are not appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to,
announcements of new products and free trials by those who stand to gain
from such announcements. However, a simple statement that offers a way to
follow-up for more information on a service or product is tolerated if it
accompanies a substantive message discussing a subject appropriate to the
list. Announcements of conferences, workshops, new publications, and
position openings appropriate to the topic of the list are allowed."

Thank you for your cooperation. I now return you to your regularly
scheduled programming.
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/