ER&L 2015 Online, Free Keynote Sessions & Award Winners

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 11 15:08:28 EST 2015

The 10th Anniversary ER&L is in less than 2 weeks and I’m writing to share
3 updates.

For those of you not attending in Austin, I welcome you to check out the
online conference.

*The ER&L ONLINE Conference Starts in 12 days.*

ER&L is recording ALL sessions for the first time ever.  Two channels of
live streaming content live every day of ER&L. Some available sessions in
the online conference are:

--Discovery, Analysis, and Shaping the User Experience

--Did We Forget Something? The Need to Improve Linking at the Core of the
Library's Discovery Strategy

--Introduction to Usus: A community website on library usage

--Libraries of the Future – Changing Workflows and Systems to Serve the User

--Building an Institutional Repository: Managing Faculty Publication and
Author Rights Workflow in the Wyoming Scholars Repository

--The care and keeping of digital humanities projects: tools and best
practices for content management and deli

--e-Books Unleashed

View the ER&L Conference Tracks
<http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlplus/tracks/>. View the whole schedule
http://erl2015.sched.org/ and see the dozens of session options in the
online conference, nearly 60 hours of peer-reviewed, community-voted
content.

You may register your organization and have staff across campus or town all
join in. Select an individual or group (institutional access) to join ER&L
from wherever you are! It’s not too late and there are no increased rates
for registering less than 2 weeks out.

http://elertroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/erl2015/
<http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/erl2015/>

*DLF & ER&L Cross Pollinator Award Winners are...*

We are pleased to congratulate and welcome these 2 winners of the Cross
Pollinator Award, an award partnership with the Digital Library Federation,
to bring 2 new faces to ER&L who have great things to share and a great
interest to learn about managing eresources with us:

--*Caitlin Christian-Lamb*, Associate Archivist from Davidson College

--*Suzanne Grubb*, Instructional Designer from the Clinical Research
Education Library at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)

Read excerpts from their winning applications on the award page:
http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlplus/crosspollinator/

**Keynotes Streaming Free!**
--Dr. Amy Bruckman's opening keynote is entitled, “Supporting Online
Creative Collaboration: Tools and Social Context” on February 23, 2015 at
8:45am Central/9:45am Eastern --
http://electroniclibrarian.org/erl15keynotebruckman/
--Returning 10 years later from his keynote at ER&L 2006, Robert McDonald
with a talk entitled, "All Things Distributed: Collaborations Beyond
Infrastructure" on February 25th at 11:00am Central /12noon Eastern. --
http://sched.co/2GB8

Our opening and closing keynote talks will be available at no cost to you
from ER&L and our online platform sponsor SAGE.

Have a great day.

Thanks,
Bonnie

ER&L Conference Coordinator