WiFi Print Solutions

Hirst , Edward A. Edward.Hirst at ROWANCOUNTYNC.GOV
Thu Dec 17 08:49:26 EST 2015

We have been using an HP Wireless printer to allow our patrons to print over the wireless network in each of our branches.  They then pick up and pay for their print jobs at the Reference Desk, we haven’t had trouble with patrons not picking their print jobs.

Edward

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Langlois, Rachel
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:11 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] WiFi Print Solutions

Hello Awesome Web4Lib,

Any public library systems out there currently offering WiFi print solutions for their patrons?

We are looking into adding this capability within our system and would love any input or guidance please.

Kind regards,

Rachel S. Langlois

Rachel Langlois | Virtual Services Librarian

Library - Main - Technical Services | New Hanover County

201 Chestnut Street

Wilmington, NC 28401

(910) 798-6331 p | (910) 256-1238 f

www.nhcgov.com<http://www.nhcgov.com>