Event/Meeting Room Booking Software Systems

Hoyte, Daniel hoyte at CHAPMAN.EDU
Thu Aug 27 12:22:16 EDT 2015

We use the open source product, Booked (formerly PHPSchedulIt). We did some local modifications to make multi-site function better for us. The only thing that it does not handle is the payment portion of your requirement.

Daniel Hoyte M.R.S.
Senior Library Systems Technician
Leatherby Libraries, Chapman University
714-532-7745
Skype: daniel.hoyte

Nothing is impossible,
if you have enough adapters.
   -Dr. Walt to incoming class of
      Elecrical Engineering students
      1985

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Langlois, Rachel
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 7:14 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Event/Meeting Room Booking Software Systems

Good morning,

We are currently seeking an alternative to our Meeting Room software. We have multiple branches, receive online payments, and require flexibility with the system so that we may set up acknowledgement policies etc.

Do any of your library systems have a web-based solution other than Evanced?

Thank you in advance!

Respectfully,

Rachel S. Langlois

Rachel Langlois | Virtual Services Librarian

Library - Main - Technical Services | New Hanover County

201 Chestnut Street

Wilmington, NC 28401

(910) 798-6331 p | (910) 256-1238 f

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/