Event/Meeting Room Booking Software Systems

Ina Smith Ina at ASSAF.ORG.ZA
Thu Aug 27 10:17:39 EDT 2015

Dear Rachel

We use Big Blue Button, and together with a BBB plugin for Wordpress, we are able to create meeting rooms etc.

http://bigbluebutton.org/

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
SciELO Planning Manager
Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf)

Switchboard: +27 12 349 6600
Tel: +27 12 349 6641
Fax: +27 (0) 86 576 9512
Email: ina at assaf.org.za<mailto:ina at assaf.org.za>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0E0E3.E48DA330]

1st Floor Block A, The Woods, 41 De Havilland Crescent, Persequor Park
Meiring Naudé Road, Lynnwood 0020, Pretoria, South Africa.

PO Box 72135, Lynnwood Ridge 0040, Pretoria, South Africa.