Fax techniques. a) How to send text to a fax machine by email free? b) How to receive free via email a text fax from a fax machine?

Jon Legree jon at YLPL.LIB.CA.US
Mon Apr 6 15:07:34 EDT 2015

We use the Library Document Station by Envisionware, which uses the Scannx system. The internet fax portion works well, but it can be very slow – sometimes around 5 minutes to send a single page fax. It does give the user the option to have a confirmation sheet emailed to an email address, so it isn’t necessary to wait for the process to complete in order to verify that the fax was sent.

Jon Legree

Information & Technology Services Manager

Yorba Linda Public Library

18181 Imperial Highway

Yorba Linda, CA 92886

714.777.2873.119