Fax techniques. a) How to send text to a fax machine by email free? b) How to receive free via email a text fax from a fax machine?

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Thu Apr 2 19:11:17 EDT 2015

Since sending and receiving faxes is a service that needs to interact with the phone system, I doubt that you will find one that is totally free. There might be some that are ad-supported, but I have not heard about any.

It would be possible to build your own, however you would either need a modem and phone line or lines, or a connection to a SIP provider. I think that would stretch the free model.

Cary

> On Apr 1, 2015, at 5:21 PM, don warner saklad <warnersaklad at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> An enquiry about free mechanisms or free online services for a) sending a text fax or b) receiving a text fax.
>
> a) How to send a text fax to a fax machine by email free...
> What free fax mechanisms or free online services are available for sending a text to a fax machine by email ?...
>
> b) How to receive free via email a text fax from a fax machine...
> What free fax mechanisms or free online services are available for receiving via email a text fax from a fax machine ?...

> Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/
>
> 2015-04-01

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-04-02