What do you use for your Database Library listing?

Laura Robbins poperol at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 30 17:18:14 EDT 2014

We use an access database and asp scripts to power our database
listings.  This way we can update in one place and it propagates
across the alphabetical and subject listing pages.

Laura Pope Robbins
Professor/Reference Librarian
Dowling College