Use of Micro Desktops in Library Labs/Classrooms

Thomas Dowling dowlintp at WFU.EDU
Tue Sep 23 09:06:10 EDT 2014

We use Lenovo Tiny Desktops (7.2" x 7.2" x 2.6") for three public
workstations where space is very tight, and for a couple of light-use staff
workstations.  They're more than adequate for those uses, they've given us
no trouble, and I expect to use more of them over time.

--
Thomas Dowling
Director of Technologies, Z. Smith Reynolds Library

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-09-23