Room scheduling software

Michel, Jason micheljp at MIAMIOH.EDU
Mon Sep 15 12:29:39 EDT 2014

Booked is a good open-source solution that now features a useful API. We've
been using it since it was PHPScheduleIT.  I believe NCSU is/was using this
as well.  On their new homepage it looks like it costs money but it is free
to download the source.

http://www.bookedscheduler.com/

Jason Paul Michel
User Experience Librarian