edUi Discount

Martin Kesselman martyk at RULMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Fri Sep 5 12:08:53 EDT 2014

Very unfortunate that this conference overlaps with Educause in Orlando where I already plan to be at, Marty

----- Original Message -----

From: "EdUI Conference" <info at EDUICONF.ORG>
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2014 9:49:41 AM
Subject: [WEB4LIB] edUi Discount

Web4Lib,

The edUi conference early bird tickets have all sold out, but we’re extending the early bird pricing ($500) for Web4Lib subscribers with the discount code library .

Not already familiar with edUi? edUi is a conference for web professionals serving higher ed, libraries, and museums. Our focus is on user experience and user interface design. The 2014 conference is coming up in three weeks in Richmond, VA.

http://eduiconf.org

-Trey

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-09-05

--
Martin Kesselman, Librarian 1
Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Librarian
martyk at rulmail.rutgers.edu
732-309-6574 (cell)