Student Travel Awards + =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=8BER&L_=E2=80=8BCall_?=for Proposals Reminder

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 6 13:58:03 EDT 2014

*Students!* Win an amazing opportunity to learn from and network with
bright and experienced eresources management and digital services
professionals at ER&L 2015. Learn more about the returning 2015 ER&L +
Taylor and Francis Student Travel Award including eligibility, application
and the past winners.
​http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlplus/tandfstudent/​

Hope to
​see ​
you in Austin, TX February 22-25, 2015 for a phenomenal learning
opportunity and great time.

*​​Submit to Present by October 14*
ER&L comes alive with your participation as attendees, community voting,
volunteering and presentations. We invite you to respond to our Call for
Proposals, currently soliciting 45 Session proposal and New 15 minute Short
Talk formats. Add to the discussion and submit today. View our Call for
Proposals for all the details:
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2015call/

*​​Early Registration rates are still available​​! *
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/erl2015/

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-10-06