Internet Download Manager (IDM) Universal Crack, Patch plus Serial Keys Full Free Download

DREW, WILFRED E JR CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOSI wilfred.drew.ctr at US.AF.MIL
Mon Oct 6 10:38:19 EDT 2014

One other indication that this is a "bad" message is that no one is coming forward to defend it.  The email address it comes from is also different from what is in the signature portion of the email.

Bill Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Steffen Schilke
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 8:51 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Internet Download Manager (IDM) Universal Crack, Patch plus Serial Keys Full Free Download

Maybe he should be removed from the list for his uninvited and not related to the list  spammy posts?

On Oct 6, 2014 2:21 PM, "Alvare, Luz Marina (IFPRI)" <l.alvare at cgiar.org> wrote:

        I agree with Bill Drew.  This is one of a few already shared in this list.

        Luz Marina Alvaré  |  Head, Knowledge Management |  International Food Policy Research Institute  | www.ifpri.org
        2033 K Street N.W., Washington DC 20006|  Tel: +1 202 862 5614 <tel:%2B1%20202%20862%205614>   |  Fax: +1 202 467 4439 <tel:%2B1%20202%20467%204439>
        Email: l.alvare at cgiar.org  |  Skype: lmalvare or ifprihomeoffice