Photo Contest Software

Sheri Glon sglon at KDL.ORG
Thu Nov 6 15:51:25 EST 2014

Please forgive cross-posting

We are planning on running a photo contest next spring to gather photos for a fundraising calendar. Entries will be accepted for several weeks, then the public will vote to select the winners. Does anyone have recommendations for a software product or subscription to manage such a contest? We would prefer to not run the contest exclusively through a Facebook app if possible (i.e. people should not have to login with their Facebook account to enter or vote).

Thanks,
Sheri

Sheri Glon
Webmaster