Kaltura, MediaCore and other video streaming platforms

Javier Leiva Aguilera javier at CATORZE.COM
Thu Nov 6 03:37:55 EST 2014

Hello,

I recommend you to take a look at Anymeeting. It is easy to use and very
affordable (the free version does not allow to record the sessions).

http://anymeeting.com/

I have been using it for some time, and it works great, but unfortunately I
cannot tell you any experience from an institutional point of view because
I was giving private classes.

Regards,

*------*
*Javier Leiva-Aguilera*
http://www.javierleiva.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/javierleivaaguilera

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Gross, Jill <jgross at iona.edu> wrote:

>  Are there academic institutions that offer Kaltura or MediaCore to
> capture instructor courses and make them available to students via upload
> and offer real-time and archived streaming of classroom lectures? Can you
> speak to the benefits of either or other services? How are your
> institutions applying these technologies (such as within your LMS)?
>
>  Sincerely,
>  --
>
>   *Jill Gross, MLIS*
> *Media & Digital Resources Librarian CELTIC*
>
> Office: 914.633.2353
>
> 715 North Avenue, New Rochelle. NY 10801
>
> www.iona.edu
>
> Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/
>
> 2014-11-05

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/