LESBIAN HERSTORY ARCHIVES TOTE BAGS ARE BACK FOR 2014

DYV dyv.researcher at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 26 16:06:35 EDT 2014

LESBIAN HERSTORY ARCHIVES TOTE BAGS ARE BACK FOR 2014

In operation since 1974, The Lesbian Herstory Archives has been home to the
world's oldest and largest collection of archival, bibliographic and
multimedia materials by and about lesbians and the lesbian experience.

We offer research assistance, tours, exhibits, programs and events that are
open to the public as well as a 3 month Lesbian Studies course each
semester.

LHA is an all-volunteer run, 501(c)3 , non-profit educational organization.
Your purchase of a tote will help to fund our continuing archival and
preservation projects, training of library and archives interns and
cultural programing and events.

The totes are double-sided with an image of Lesbian Herstory Archives
Newsletter #5 on the front and our classic stack of books image on the
back.

Each eggshell with black ink costs $20.00 ea. including shipping

*Order Your LHA Tote Directly Here
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=87BP72YZGZWQQ>*

If cookies are a problem you can order here as well *Request Paypal
Invoice for Tote*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEl2LWEtWGZRR2I3Z0Q4QkM3YXFZMVE6MQ>

Thanks for your support.

The Lesbian Herstory Archives <http://www.lesbianherstoryarchives.org>