Fwd: Put the U in edUi - Call for Proposals

EdUI Conference info at EDUICONF.ORG
Mon Mar 10 11:36:37 EDT 2014

Web4Lib Readers,

Just wanted to make sure you knew the call for proposals for edUi 2014 is
open. Deadline is April 4!

-Trey

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: edUi Conference <info at eduiconf.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Put the U in edUi - Call for Proposals
To: "info at eduiconf.org" <info at eduiconf.org>

        Web version
<http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-e-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-r/>  |
Update preferences<http://edui.updatemyprofile.com/r-phiirtd-9480BAE8-plyuyjydl-y>

      [image: Facebook
icon]<http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-fb-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-t/>
Like <http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-fb-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-i/>
 [image: Twitter icon]<http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-tw-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-d/>
Tweet <http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-tw-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-h/>
 [image: Forward
icon]<http://edui.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-plyuyjydl-9480BAE8-phiirtd-l-k>
Forward <http://edui.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-plyuyjydl-9480BAE8-phiirtd-l-u>
       [image: edUi 2013 - Richmond,
VA]<http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-l-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-n/>

Put the "U" in edUi!

*Call for Proposals*

We all know what elements are the most important to any conference
experience: The speakers!

You are what makes edUi the amazing event that it has been in past years,
and we need you to help edUi keep up the great pace.

Share your stories of success (or failure). Share your expertise about user
experience design, web design and development.

Commiserate about the challenges you've faced and celebrate your triumphs
with your peers from higher education, libraries and museums.

Preference is given to presentations that offer *practical methods* and
ready-to-use techniques and tools.

You can look at our programs from the past couple years for inspiration (
2013 <http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-l-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-p/>,
2012<http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-l-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-x/>)
or come up with something so totally fresh, mind-blowing, and new that we
can't possibly imagine this year's conference without it.

*Deadline for Proposals: April 4, 2014*
Conference dates: Sept. 29 - Oct. 1

Submit Your Proposal
Now!<http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-l-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-m/>

Why Speak @ edUi?

   - Because you've got a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with
   your peers. (Don't argue with us. We know it's true.)
   - It looks great on your resume.
   - Everyone who submits a proposal gets 10% off registration.
   - *Speakers attend for free!**

 *Speakers are responsible for travel and lodging.

What is edUi?

edUi is a conference for web professionals serving colleges, universities,
libraries, and museums.

Focusing on the universal methods and tools of user interface and user
experience design, as well as the unique challenges of producing websites
and applications for large institutions, edUi is a perfect opportunity for
web professionals at institutions of learning--including higher education,
K-12 schools, libraries, museums, government, and local and regional
businesses--to develop skills and share ideas.

edUi 2014 will take place *Sept. 29 - Oct. 1* in Richmond, VA.
     ------------------------------

    Get Connected
 * Website <http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-l-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-c/>
* Facebook <http://edui.createsend1.com/t/r-l-phiirtd-plyuyjydl-yh/>