ER&L 2014: Online Conference 3/17, Free Streamed Sessions

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 9 18:21:50 EDT 2014

*Online Conference* | E-Resources and Libraries 9th Annual Conference is
taking place *March 17-19, 2014*. We encourage you to join the ER&L for the
Online Conference as an individual or institution. The online conference is
a live webcast and immediately-available archive of over 40 hours of
sessions at ER&L. Register here:
erl14.eventbrite.com

All webcast sessions will be immediately available in the platform archive
with access for a year to registered attendees. Special pricing exists for
groups or institutional access to the online conference and archive
platform.

View ER&L ONLINE conference sessions (Tagged "#erl14 ONLINE"):
http://erl2014.sched.org/overview/type/%23erl14+online

*Free Streamed Keynote Sessions* | ER&L will once again stream the
conference keynote sessions. Details about Barbara Fisters talk entitled
"Freeing Knowledge: A Values Proposition" and Brent Hecht's talk entitled
"The Mining and Application of Diverse Cultural Perspectives in
User-Generated Content" are located here. A link to the live streamed
session will be posted here:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/2014keynote

*Full ER&L 2014 Schedule* | View our full schedule here:
http://erl2014.sched.org/ and conference highlights by day here:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-03-09