Position at U Wisconsin - Madison for a Data Strategist

Sue Dentinger sdentinger at LIBRARY.WISC.EDU
Fri Jun 20 12:57:01 EDT 2014

Hello,

I want to point out to you a new job posting for a Data Strategist at the
University of Wisconsin - Madison. The posting is at:

http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/WebListing/Unclassified/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=80033

Note that we are moving to Alma from Voyager for our library catalog. We also
have a Blacklight-based library catalog interface at:

http://search.library.wisc.edu/

We are also a Primo site.

The Data Strategist will work closely with library and technical staff,
integrated library system vendors, application developers, researchers and
campus partners to further the discovery and delivery of Library and other
data. The Data Strategist will leverage deep knowledge of Library and other
data to develop strategies for organizing and integrating many disparate data
types. The Data Strategist will develop and maintain a thorough understanding
of the functional, operational, and service needs of the Library as well as a
provide a creative, dynamic perspective on provisioning data and services
through other systems.

First review of applications will take place on 7/17/2014 and will continue
until the position is filled. Please email resume, cover letter and contact
information for three references to perickson at library.wisc.edu.

--
Sue Dentinger
Library Technology Group