ALA Convention in Las Vegas

Live Tribute Productions daveelvisehlert at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 3 13:38:46 EDT 2014

 Hi,
Please visit Mark Twain, Abe Lincoln and yes, ELVIS!  They'll all be at
booth #1944 at the ALA Convention June 27th-30th.   Also, for details,
references and video clips of all our Library Programs offered nationwide,
please visit our website at www.bransonsuperstars.com .
And, to schedule a program at your library, call 800-358-4795.  We have
sponsors for most areas resulting in reduced costs.
Thanks,
Dave Ehlert
Live Tribute Productions
Branson Superstars Theatre
P.O. 1553
Branson, MO 65615

P.S.  "Mark Twain" will be announcing his new book *If I Can Dream * at the
convention.  For a sneak peak go here:
http://www.bransonsuperstars.com/home/newbook.html

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-06-03