Drones

Doug Chestnut dhc4z at VIRGINIA.EDU
Tue Jul 15 08:59:32 EDT 2014

At the UVa Library we have had a drone for the past couple of years
and have used it for a variety of research projects.  From
architecture students using it to digitally preserve structures using
pictures it takes with photogrammetry to environmental sciences
students using it to monitor the atmosphere.

We are still working out the details of our delivery service with the FAA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6b0-fUYpQw