ebook overlap

Rosie Croft Rosie.Croft at ROYALROADS.CA
Thu Jan 23 17:17:21 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a light touch way of doing overlap analysis of their existing ebook collections and prospective large scale backfile purchases. Our ILS is not particularly forgiving on this (or many other) point(s), and we're feeling a little daunted by trying to sort this out with many merged spreadsheets of vendor data. This is something we can accomplish fairly easily on the journal side with the help of serials solutions 360, but we're struggling with it on the ebooks side. I'll add that we do not work with a big jobber (I think that you could do some of that kind of analysis with GOBI) that could do it for us.

Best regards,
Rosie

Rosie Croft, MLIS, University Librarian | Royal Roads University
T 250.391.2699 | F 250.391.2594
2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC  Canada  V9B 5Y2 | http://library.royalroads.ca<http://library.royalroads.ca/>

LIFE.CHANGING

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/