icons

Andrew Darby darby.lists at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 15 11:39:10 EST 2014

There's also this, which a colleague told me about recently:

http://icomoon.io/app/#/select

Similar to fontello, but perhaps some different icon sets.  If you click
the dropdown in the upper left and then "icon library" you can add and
remove icon sets.  Mind you, I don't know if mixing and matching across
icon sets is a great idea, it might make things look a bit "off."

--
Andrew Darby
Head, Web & Emerging Technologies