Library automation survey: Please Respond by Jan 15

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at LIBRARYTECHNOLOGY.ORG
Tue Jan 7 10:16:43 EST 2014

If you haven't already, please take a moment to respond to the Perceptions 2013 International Library Automation Survey that I am conducting.  The data generated from this survey is an important component of my research in library automation systems and provides libraries the perspective of how the various automation systems perform in practical library settings.

The survey should only take less than ten minutes to complete.

This link provides the information you need to respond to the survey:

http://www.librarytechnology.org/blog.pl?ThreadID=263&BlogID=1

The results of the survey and a narrative report will be made available a week or so after the survey closes on January 15, 2014.

You can read the report that I produced based on last year's survey:

  http://www.librarytechnology.org/perceptions2012.pl

Thanks to those that have already completed the survey.

Marshall Breeding

Independent Consultant

Editor, Library Technology Guides

marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org