Open Access Articles > Digital Commons > Library and Information Science Commons=?Windows-1252?Q?=99_?=>

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Thu Jan 2 19:24:49 EST 2014

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

The Digital Commons Network brings together free, full-text scholarly articles from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide. Curated by university librarians and their supporting institutions, the Network includes a growing collection of peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, and other original scholarly work.

Thanks to Michele M. for reminding me that it’s An Open Access Database … Not Just An Institutional Repository > Doh ...

Source and Link Available Via:

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2014/01/open-access-publications-digital.html

BTW: I was pleased to discover that I was among the Top Ten authors in the Library and Information Science category of the Digital Commons according to December (and November) 2013 stats  !!! (Right side ; Scroll down) > Wow !!! [: -)]

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011

"It's Not The Journey; It's The Detours.

http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/09/its-not-journey-its-detours.html

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-01-02