Job: Drupal Developer - Denver Public Library

Stacey Watson swatson at DENVERLIBRARY.ORG
Fri Feb 14 15:30:08 EST 2014

The Denver Public Library has an opening for a Drupal Developer
February 14, 2014 - February 28, 2014

The Denver Public Library is looking for a Drupal Developer to be part of our Digital User Experience team, building world-class websites for a world-class city. We’re looking for someone experienced in back-end Drupal technologies.

Why develop for DPL?
You'll be doing important work - connecting the people in your community with resources they need.
Got side work or a life outside of your job? No worries - you will have a regular, 40-hour work week at DPL. We value quality of life, so it’s extremely rare that you would be asked to put in more than 40 hours.

Primary Responsibilities
Drupal site, theme and module development.
Integration of our code with that of our partners and vendors

Required Qualifications
Intimate knowledge of Drupal technologies - specifically PHP, MYSQL, JavaScript, HTML, and CSS
Experience working with APIs
Experience working with source control systems
Passion for building high-quality web applications
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
Strong analytical, reasoning and problem resolution skills and demonstrated success in applying technology to meet user needs
Desired Qualifications
Experience developing native mobile applications

See full job posting and application information
http://denverlibrary.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-550107.html