WorldCat Registry

Sue Dentinger sdentinger at LIBRARY.WISC.EDU
Fri Feb 14 13:28:27 EST 2014

Besides the campus IP address range and OpenURL resolver url, the WorldCat
Registry also lets each campus identify an image they want to use to represent
their OpenURL registry. PrimateLit relies on this to display that image within
citation results. If no image is supplied, PrimateLit designates a generic one
to use.

--Sue Dentinger

--
Sue Dentinger