WorldCat Registry

Sebastian Karcher karcher at U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Thu Feb 13 23:27:32 EST 2014

> Could be wrong but I think some reference managers like Mendeley use such information to suggest appropriate link resolver settjngs ?

That's correct. Zotero uses the OCLC registry for the "search for resolver" function to set up library look-up (in the advanced tab of the preferences). Mendely also uses the registry to suggest libraries when you click on "Choose library from List" under Sharing/Importing in the Account Settings on the webpage.