Going To Wordpress. What to do with the old version?

Wesley Johnson wjohnson at DCPLIBRARY.ORG
Wed Feb 12 10:32:53 EST 2014

I totally misunderstood your first email. Apologies; these things often happen to me in the morning.

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Julian Prentice
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:21 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Going To Wordpress. What to do with the old version?

Here's an article<https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/83105?hl=en> on moving your site from the Webmaster Help Center<https://support.google.com/webmasters/?hl=en>. Might want to check out Webmaster Tools<https://www.google.com/webmasters/> and some basic SEO guidelines<http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en/us/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf>.

Hope that helps!