Dashboard software or Analysis software

Stokes Lauren P. stokesl at LVCCLD.ORG
Thu Feb 6 13:45:52 EST 2014

We are looking into software which we could use to show our statistics graphically in a "dashboard" and/or analyze stats. For example did the program we offered today impact circulation and gate count or did the book display we had up during xyz time period impact circulation of that subject area.

Is anyone using any type of software.  There appears to be several vendors which businesses use but I was wondering if any libraries are using.

We are using III's Decision Center which works with checkouts but we would like to go beyond this to track events, displays, etc.

Thank you.

Lauren Stokes, Virtual Library Manager
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
7060 W. Windmill Ln.