Take the survey of library use of QR Codes and Receive a Free Copy of the Report

Julian Prentice julianyoko at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 5 12:01:45 EST 2014

You could also set up a simple experiment by providing a URL shortened URL
and a QR code and track which one gets more clicks. Most URL shorteners
have built in analytics (bit.ly, goo.gl for sure do) and just have the QR
code map to an analytics URL with a campaign code.