Final reminder to participate in 2014 Library Automation Survey

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at LIBRARYTECHNOLOGY.ORG
Fri Dec 19 12:00:34 EST 2014

To the members of web4lib:

I will be collecting data for the 2014 International Library Automation Perceptions survey through the end of the calendar year. I realize that this is a very busy time for libraries as you prepare for the holidays.  Responding to the basic survey should take only 5 minutes, plus any additional time that you might want to take to provide some narrative comments.

If you have responded to this survey in previous years, I would hope that you would also respond again this time.  It is important to have recent impressions and to be able to compare results across the multiple years of survey data.

For more information about the survey, for instructions on how to participate, and to see results of previous year's survey reports, see:

http://librarytechnology.org/web/breeding/AutomationSurvey/

Thanks to those that have already responded this year.

-marshall

Marshall Breeding

Editor, Library Technology Guides

www.librarytechnology.org