Code4Lib Registration opens at 9amPST/12pm EST Today!

Evviva Weinraub evviva.weinraub at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 8 11:24:37 EST 2014

Registration for Code4Lib 2015 in Portland Oregon opens in less than an
hour!

To register for Code4Lib, please visit: http://c4l2015.eventbrite.com
<https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=kuz-cgphj06nZRIu46AI3UuETzQQ5tEIS1qC7NBklsYaijq2xFxeu0Kmzh7woVMR4VnkqDKL9b0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fc4l2015.eventbrite.com>

Code4Lib will be held at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower located in
downtown Portland. Rooms are $139 a night for single/double rooms.  Please
use this link for reservations:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/11714845/owner/4173/landing
<https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=kuz-cgphj06nZRIu46AI3UuETzQQ5tEIS1qC7NBklsYaijq2xFxeu0Kmzh7woVMR4VnkqDKL9b0.&URL=https%3a%2f%2faws.passkey.com%2fevent%2f11714845%2fowner%2f4173%2flanding>

The full schedule for Code4Lib is here:
http://code4lib.org/conference/2015/schedule
<https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=kuz-cgphj06nZRIu46AI3UuETzQQ5tEIS1qC7NBklsYaijq2xFxeu0Kmzh7woVMR4VnkqDKL9b0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fcode4lib.org%2fconference%2f2015%2fschedule>

Details on the preconference offerings can be found here:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Preconference_Proposals
<https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=kuz-cgphj06nZRIu46AI3UuETzQQ5tEIS1qC7NBklsYaijq2xFxeu0Kmzh7woVMR4VnkqDKL9b0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwiki.code4lib.org%2f2015_Preconference_Proposals>

Code4Lib plans to offer on-site childcare in 2015. Please let us know how
many children you expect to bring with you and their ages at the time of
registration. We are seeking sponsors to offset childcare costs, but for
now, you should plan for $200/child/day for a 0-2 year old and $100 for a
3+ year old.

There are also a variety of social activities around Code4Lib - please
visit http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Social_Activities
<https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=kuz-cgphj06nZRIu46AI3UuETzQQ5tEIS1qC7NBklsYaijq2xFxeu0Kmzh7woVMR4VnkqDKL9b0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwiki.code4lib.org%2f2015_Social_Activities>
for